Demand Draft is the most economical way to make payments or transfer funds overseas and it is safe, secure and convenient form of money transfer. The procedure for demand draft is quick and simple. Customers that are desirous to get demand draft can visit their nearest Sadiq Exchange Company (PVT.) LTD branch and submit a simple given application form. The customer only needs to provide his/her personal and recipient’s details at the application form. The customer makes the payment for Demand Draft in Pak Rupees at the prevailing exchange rate. Once issued Demand Draft is valid for a period of six months. In case demand draft is lost, stolen, or destroyed the sender can stop payment of the draft and receive a refund. However the refund can only be made if the draft has not been credited to a bank account. Most frequent uses of Demand Draft:
- International Education Fee Payments
- Medical Expenses Abroad
- Immigration Fee
- Consultancy Fee
- Full name
- CNIC Copy
- Phone number
- Evidence for the purpose of Demand Draft (i.e. University offer letter)
- Original CNIC along with its photocopy/Passport along with its copy.
- Ensure that the Demand Draft is not damaged ( In case of cancellation)
Terms & Conditions:
- Demand Draft is valid for a period of 6 months only.
- Please take good care of your Demand Draft, as it may be dishonored if it is damaged.Sadiq Exchange Company (PVT.) LTD will not be able to help you in this regard.
- You need to present the original Demand Draft in case of cancellation or refund.
- If the Demand Draft is lost or stolen, it can only be cancelled after obtaining approval from issuing bank.
- According to the State Bank of Pakistan, all KYC procedures will be followed for any transaction.
- Expired CNIC/Passport will not be accepted.
- Sadiq Exchange Company (PVT.) LTD is not responsible for the FOREX loss.
- Demand Draft charges are non-refundable.